We redefined the concept of mobile spa services by blending green lifestyle and wellness trends with authentic spa rituals. Whether for the individual or group, at home, the office, or a unique event location, we bring our extraordinary world of eco-organic pampering directly to you.
At Beatufiully Holistic we believe everything in life is connected: people, business, and community. The health of each is dependent on the others. When you are a healthy, vital, and peaceful person, then you are more apt to seek out and insist on those qualities in your home life, your work place, and ultimately the world around you.
To that end, Beautifully Holistic is dedicated to providing our customers an opportunity to renew their spirits and nurture their innate, natural beauty without exposure to the harsh chemicals and invasive procedures practiced by other, more traditional spa service providers.
We use the most ecologically sound methods to treat and educate our clients while keeping pace with the newest trends emerging in the green and holistic lifestyle movement. Equally important is Beautifully Holistic Creations Inc.’s dedication to creating and promoting a model for community-based, environmentally responsible business practices.
From products to pampering you can trust us to leave you feeling Beautifully Holistic.
Our Pledge To YouBeautifully Holistic treatments are always eco- friendly and conducted using product made-inhouse by us. No parabens, chemical or artificial preservatives, surfactants, or emulisfiers are used in our products or treatments. Our products are:
- Certified Organic and sustainably made
- Using ingredients purchased from suppliers who engage in fair trade practices
For Ourselves We:
- Our products have minimal and or recycled packaging.
- Buy in bulk to avoid excess packaging and shipping.
- Encourage staff to car-pool or use alternative means of transportation when possible.
- Use as many methods of paperless transactions as possible through the use of email and e-commerce.
- We have chosen front-line activist groups who have little or no overhead who make a difference by working in a more focused, streamlined way.
For Our Customers We Encourage & Support:
- Issuing party invitations through on line invitation services such as E-vite and Facebook to reduce paper usage
- Guests to arrive by carpool/alternative means of transportation
- Re-cycling of empty glass, metal, and plastic containers leftover from the party
- Campaign For Safe Cosmetics: A coalition of public health, educational, religious, labor, women’s, environmental and consumer groups. The goal is to protect the health of consumers and workers by requiring the health and beauty industry to phase out the use of chemicals linked to cancer, birth defects and other health problems and replace them with safer alternatives.
A recent study of personal care products (shampoo, skin care cream, shaving lotion, baby powder, etc.) and cosmetics revealed that a third of the 7,500 products assessed contained chemicals that are linked to cancer.
Of the more than 10,000 chemical ingredients in personal care products, 89 percent have not undergone safety testing. Consumers use as many as 25 different personal care/cosmetics products in a day and up to 70% of what is applied to the skin is believed to be absorbed into the body.
Many of these chemicals have found their way into our bodies, our breast milk and our children, and diseases linked to synthetic chemicals - including breast cancer, testicular cancer, and reproductive problems - are on the rise.
To learn more about this issue visit: www.safecosmetics.org